12 output aco mdu
SKU: emu3 aco
Intelligent change-over Power Distribution Unit, 19”, 1RU, 12 independently monitored and switchable IEC outputs, advanced reporting and incorporating integration with IDS. Allows control up to 192 ports from a single ethernetcontact us
Control up to 16 emu3 ACO’s (192 power outputs) from one remote ethernet cable.
When it comes to power management, control and monitoring are two of the most important issues facing systems administrators today. With many installations spread over different locations, the need for a simple, centralised control solution that can manage every aspect of performance, from controlling individual outputs to monitoring alerts has never been greater.
Our new intelligent emu3 ACO are now available in a single configuration, which will auto configure as either a Master or a Slave. All units now come with an embedded web server that enables continuous remote control and monitoring. They can be daisy-chained to other emu3 ACO units to provide up to 192 outputs via a single IP connection. In the event of a Master unit failure, remove the ethernet, insert the secondary unit and it automatically promotes to a Master.
The new emu3’s embedded intelligence allows a scalable power management solution with a low resource outlay. Our intuitive web interface provides quick and easy access to control and configuration facilities. Easily monitor the health status of racks and every connected output can be easily monitored.
Extendable rack-mount solutions that provide continuous real-time information about your system, while delivering a reliable power supply or instantaneous switching between primary and secondary power supplies.
Over engineered internal components to satisfy the rigorous demands applied to these units in the field. Complemented by an intuitive interface and comprehensive suite of features, the emu3 is a class leading solution in todays competitive market. Used by many blue chip clients globally across multiple industries for their critical systems, the emu3 is designed to durability and security.
- ACO’s (192 power outputs) from one ethernet cable for lower cost of ownership
- Auto or manual changeover functionality with physical relays for low latency switching
- Remote Ethernet control of 12 separate outputs
- Sequential, immediate or user configured delayed output start-up
- All options can be configured and deployed via a securable web browser
- 2 stage electronic over-current protection
- Comprehensive power shedding functionality
- 6 x opto-isolated GPI inputs.
- Ethernet SNMP, Telnet and IDS remote status monitoring for all 6 x GPIs and 12 x outputs.
- Integration with IPE’s own IDS product range for integrated control and reporting. Display real time critical information on any IDS connected screen. (when using IDS Ver 2.25 and above)
- Remote real time system monitoring of multiple environmental one wire sensors for temperature and humidity via SNMP, Telnet or IDS.
- Combine multiple sensors for readings across a whole rack.
- 240V AC 16A Max. load
- Supplied with 6A output fuses and 16A input fuse.
- Supplied with 2 x PowerCon inputs
- Rugged steel chassis with rounded heavy duty tie bar included